Latest notes from The Catskill 3500 Club who oversee the management and maintenance of the canisters on our untrailed peaks…
Doubletop & Graham Permission Protocol
A revised procedure has been introduced for obtaining permission to hike on these privately-owned lands.
- Contact the caretaker Bill Fielder at this number only: (845) 586-4099
- Permission is currently being granted only to hikers who live in neighboring counties
- This number is a landline / texts will not work
- The caretaker will respond during Mon-Fri business hours
- Check the Catskill 3500 Club website for latest info
Please be respectful of these protocols so that we do not lose access to these two wonderful mountains
And remember, on every hike, please leave no trace.