I’ve just opened a YouTube channel
My first videos will be pretty basic (see below). I’m just jumping in and learning how to swim in this lane, hopefully without drowning.
I have big ambitions for Catskills videos, and for more general hiking videos. I’ll do some quick trail reports but I also have… other plans…
Let me know in the comments what kind of hiking how-to or hiking videos you’d like to see.
In the meantime, I’d love your subscription. (YouTube won’t allow me to claim an easy-to-remember URL until I have 100 followers. Sigh.)
Okay, thank you, and cool stuff is on the way!
- Where to See New York’s Fall Foliage 2021 — here’s the best link
- How well do you know the Catskills? — find out with this tough 3-minute quiz
- Want a solid family-friendly Catskills hike? — here are 6 Kid-Friendly Hikes you can do in the Catskills
- How about some easy trails? — here are 6 Easy Catskills Hikes you can definitely do
- Taking it super easy? — try a short family-friendly Catskills Nature Walk
- Hungry? — there are so many great places to eat in the Catskills