Disclosure: Links to external websites on this page may be affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Mat Zucker and I pack a lot into 35 minutes
- What’s the difference between a walk and a hike?
- How long does orange peel take to decompose?
- How did my first bear interaction go?
- How about that time I almost died on Blackhead mountain?
Click here to listen
We cover a lot: easy hikes, challenging hikes, my favorite Catskills hikes, why you should always pack a paper map, there’s even some talk of murder.
Cidiot is the award-winning podcast about moving from the city to the Hudson Valley.
Get full access…
Get instant access to the full version of this site and enjoy great supporter benefits!
Hot on the website right now…
- Black Fly Season Means Black Fly Bites
- Overlook Mountain Trail
- Devil’s Path Trail (Ultimate Guide)
- Cornish Estate / Northgate Ruins
- Huckleberry Point
Follow for more…
Follow my @TotalCatskills content on Instagram for regular hiking inspo and safe, inclusive community.