Disclosure: Links to external websites on this page may be affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Mat Zucker and I pack a lot into 35 minutes
- What’s the difference between a walk and a hike?
- How long does orange peel take to decompose?
- How did my first bear interaction go?
- How about that time I almost died on Blackhead mountain?
We cover a lot: easy hikes, challenging hikes, my favorite Catskills hikes, why you should always pack a paper map, there’s even some talk of murder.
Cidiot is the award-winning podcast about moving from the city to the Hudson Valley.
Follow for More
Follow my @TotalCatskills account on Instagram for regular hiking inspo and safe, inclusive community.
Hot on the website right now…
- Where to See the Best Catskills Fall Foliage in 2022
- Best Catskills Fall Foliage Hikes
- 16 Reasons to Hike Huckleberry Loop
- Devil’s Path Trail | Ultimate Guide
- Overlook Mountain Trail
Open for Later
You too can support this independent hiking content and get great benefits!