I Love NY’s Fall Foliage Map
It’s just starting now, in mid-September — the first signs of New York’s fall foliage.
ILOVENY.COM has an up-to-date interactive map you can bookmark at…
Reports are obtained from volunteer field observers and reflect expected color conditions for the coming weekend. Reports are issued every Wednesday afternoon.
You can also follow their Instagram at instagram.com/iloveny/ for updates direct to your Insta feed.
I Love NY urges travelers to follow all COVID-related public health and safety guidelines while enjoying the foliage this season.
- Where to See New York’s Fall Foliage 2021 — here’s the best link
- How well do you know the Catskills? — find out with this tough 3-minute quiz
- Want a solid family-friendly Catskills hike? — here are 6 Kid-Friendly Hikes you can do in the Catskills
- How about some easy trails? — here are 6 Easy Catskills Hikes you can definitely do
- Taking it super easy? — try a short family-friendly Catskills Nature Walk
- Hungry? — there are so many great places to eat in the Catskills
These are the Best Catskills Trail Maps
Get this Headlamp to Stay Safe
Find amazing hikes in the Catskills, Adirondacks, Hudson Highlands and beyond
Knowledge / gear lists / tips — if you want great hiking content in your social feed, hit that follow button